Wednesday, June 1, 2005

Canberra Quilt Show entry - 2010

I am so pleased with myself - I have managed to get the width of the hexagon quilt established. It is slightly bigger than normal double bed sized, but this is so I can use it on a queen sized bed if I wish.

I think I have a third of the quilt done - maybe a little less. Either way, I am thrilled to have come this far in a little under three months!

Hexagon quilt at June 1 2005

In other news, I have a flex day today. It would be nice to get the top for the 2004 Mystery BOM finished. We'll see... I'm still in my pyjamas. Maybe I'll have another cup of tea first.

2 comments:

  1. That's my motto: I'll have a cup of tea first.

    But quite frankly, your lovely photo and progress has done it for me.
    I promise not to log-on tomorrow. I will spend the day piecing together all the blocks in the junk room on the spare bed that have been there about a year.

    You're an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you are amazing! i am absolutely in love with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments, but if you're anonymous please tell me who you are.