Friday, August 15, 2008

I could stay young and chipper and I'd lock it with a zipper

The other day I made a new friend.

He started out being a little shy.

Robot

But then he got brave enough to take a peek at his new home.

Robot

Hello little fellow. I like your moustache. May I call you Errol?

Robot

He unzipped his mouth, and he said "Certainly, ma'am!"

Robot

And then he blew me a kiss.

Robot

I love Errol. I think he's going to be good company when I'm home alone all day.

Robot

Errol said he had other friends over at Robot A Day. It's going to take all my will power to not also get a Sheep Bot, or a Zeus Bot. No, I think Errol will do for now.

9 comments:

  1. Oh god - I want a sheep bot - I want with a passion - although the Narwhal bot is pretty damn cute - - Oh you dirty lowdown rotten enabler you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way !!!! I have been doing zipper mouths today. How bizarre.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to have a spunky man around the house to keep you company! He's a cutie for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! that is truly awesome. what a cool site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaah - he is SO cute!!!! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You crack me up ;-)

    Love the new man in your life but how is Mr QM feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's ace !! I *LOVE* the moustache.....

    Secret word not as funny this end: tvugmwm

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's fantastic! I think I love obnoxious hawaiin shirt bot the best...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thor bot. In a heartbeat. 'cept I have an overload of bags in my house and was recently heard to say "no more bags. ever." And he's got a horned helmet when my personal Viking tells me it really ought to be winged.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments, but if you're anonymous please tell me who you are.