Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep.

Bird needle book

I've just done an after-midnight mini update of the shop. The mister is taking a rec day tomorrow (which is now today), and as much as I love working from home, I am also sick of being super lonely with no one to talk to except the sunnyboys. So I've decided to take the day off too.

First stop on our day off is Gus' for breakfast. Mmmmm. Then I'm hoping I can convince him to take a trip to the Glassworks.

And then I might just sit on the couch for the rest of the day and finish off my matinee jacket.

10 comments:

  1. There's those needle holders I love so much! I need one in blue with the squirrel on it! I will keep checking back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect day! Breakfast in a cafe is my favourite thing ever. :-)

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you totally deserve the day off, the update is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely day off. I know what you mean about being lonely when you work from home, I'm usually a chatterbox the minute my husband walks in the door.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh no!!! Gus is closed for refurbishment, methinks!
    But Essen make a wicked good french toast ;o)
    Love love love the needlebooks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Beautiful work!

    Have a great day off. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your gear is absolutely lovely!!! I'm so pleased that you've been able to use this time to make such beautiful things! I'm totally loving your shop too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore my new red squirrel needle holder. Its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments, but if you're anonymous please tell me who you are.