Thursday, February 28, 2008

But don’t apologise, just bring your suitcases inside

Bells and George said I should confess my sins to the wider blogging community, so here it is. I have a confession to make.

But first, PIZZA! Yum yum. Homemade using homegrown vegetables and a Lebanese bread base. So delicious and healthy! Lovely. And the ricotta cheese! A taste sensation.

Homemade pizza

Sorry about that. Didn't mean to distract you.

But look! Ooh! Puppies! Not mine unfortunately.

23798083_8578bdd427[1]

Oops! Was I changing the subject again?

So...

Well...


So anyway, I'm on a yarn diet. And I hate purple. So why did I buy 5 balls of Bendi Classic 12 ply in Plum late last night?

There. I've said it. In my defense, I do need another cardigan for work, and I do have a pattern sorted, and I don't have any 12 ply on the bed o' stash.

But purple? George reckons I like eggplants, so liking purple should just come naturally. But I don't know.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Thanks to all you lovely people for the congratulations in my last post! I couldn't shake the smile off my face!

4 comments:

  1. The purple is gorgeous - don't beat yourself up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIVE things even. i should learn to count.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you obviously need to break your yarn diet because you have four things over there in your progress bar at 0%. obviously from lack of wool. purple is underrated. goes with everything. almost. by the way, i tagged you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what? Totally distracted by puppies and food, I am easy to fool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments, but if you're anonymous please tell me who you are.