I am loving:
*Kootoyoo's beautiful little crocheted accessories.
* The adventures of Parsley and Beet, two busy elephants who are not quite big and not quite small.
* Masterchef Australia. I tried to resist, I really did. But it is just. so. entertaining.
* My 19th autumn in Canberra. We didn't have autumn in Townsville.
* The promise of freedom in 1 week and 2 days
* My friends being patient with me when I constantly declare "2 weeks and 3 days!" and "1 week, 4 days, 2 hours and 20 minutes!".
* Walking at 6.30 at night, when the air is clean and fresh and the wood smoke hasn't invaded my suburb yet
* My sketch book filling up with new ideas and new designs.
Sure there are some shitty moments, but life's good. What are you loving at the moment?