* I made another Simplicity 2938/Not Sorbetto in linen.
* I also made a red and white herringbone linen skirt. No pattern.
* My goodness I can give the Julie Bishop Death Stare a good go early in the morning, can't I?
* Really, I was very happy with my outfit. Happier than my face reveals.
* It's supposed to be a casual outfit for weekends but today was hot, so I thought I'd dress it up and wear it to work.
* I'm not too sure what is happening with the sides of the top. I might have to take it in and up to avoid the skirt pleats messing with the fall of it.
* I stitched the pleats down, just for something different to the nine (NINE!) other variations of Simplicity 2938 that I've made.
* I can confirm that I will be participating in Tilly and the Buttons' challenge.
* The challenge is called OWOP (One week, one pattern) where we wear the same pattern for 7 days from 24 March.
* Should be a complete doddle.
* I expect there are at least another two Simplicity 2938s in my immediate future.
* Mainly because they are already cut out. Since January.
* I have a vintage Skipper outfit which my Blythes wear that looks very similar to this outfit.
* My choice was not to deliberately to dress like a bubble headed doll from 1972.
* But yet, it happened.