I don't believe in New Years resolutions, and never have, mainly because as things slow down before Christmas I am already in the self-evaluation mode and have analysed, re-analysed and over-analysed my life and the things I could do to change.
Therefore, here is the list of things that would be nice to do in the next 11 months until the next appointment for self-analysis:
* Finish the Mystery Block of the Month quilts for 2006 and 2007
* Get the 2010 Canberra Quilt Show entry to top status without the border
* Visit BrisVegas more often to see Hugo, because before I'll know it he'll be a teenager and will think Aunty Chelle is too daggy to hang around with.
* Finally visit Japan.
* Participate every day in the 365 Days Blythe project on Flickr
* Enjoy the friendships I have
* Finish unpacking from our move in August ... 2006
* Breathe* Paint the kitchen RED
* Ride to work 3 times a week and swim at least twice a week
* Expand the vegetable garden
* Crochet a cabled sweater by winter
* Learn how to use my new Mundial knives safely (photo - warning! Not for the fainthearted!)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *The thumb injury happened yesterday afternoon and was the reason for my absence at SnB. It will also be the reason for not finishing off this on the weekend:
I can be so stupid sometimes.