Sunday, July 15, 2007

Frosty Sunday morning


Next project, originally uploaded by quiltingmick / michelle.

So I've finished adding rows to the Shelly scarf. Most of the rows were done yesterday - the reliable Maytag washer suddenly decided to stop working so I packed the wet clothes into the car and ended up at Lyneham laundromat. Not an entirely unpleasant way to spend a Saturday afternoon, I have to admit.

New project on the hook is the Cold Shoulders capelet from "The Happy Hooker". I don't do mohair (too itchy) and I have mountains of Jet left from the Big W $2 sale the other week.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I'm making a capelet too! We will both have toasty warm shoulders before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments, but if you're anonymous please tell me who you are.