Yeah yeah, struggle struggle, no crafting mojo, messy studio, blah blah blah.
And then I got another cold.
1. This is post #145. I think I might have a giveaway at post #150. Keep your eyes peeled.
2. For Canberra knitters only - I have three pair of needles (I'm sure I had more but I don't know where they are) from when I thought I might like to be a knitter. In a time before I wised up to the fact I just don't like knitting. Anyway, whoever wants 7 mm, 10 mm and 20 mm (yes, really) needles - comment first and they are yours. Please, Canberra only. I don't want to mail these.
3. I am seeing Fred Smith in May at Tilley's. As much as I deplore Tilley's (for many, many reasons - let's not get me started) all my favourite shows have been held there and the coffee isn't too bad if you get a barrista having a good night. Cannot wait. Honestly. It's been ages since I saw Fred.
4. Preppy Tank was last seen wallowing on the studio floor, on top of my quilting bag. It still hasn't been put together. Poor bloody tank.
5. I was going to make Mei Mei using the grey Country on the bed o' stash, but I've changed my mind - I'm going to make Galena by Doris Chan instead. I think it will be more useful.
6. Some lovely friends have surprised us by announcing that they are getting married overseas in June with a Canberra soiree in late May. I want to make Shakira from burdastyle to wear to the shindig. And hooray! Finally burdastyle have their first ever plus-size pattern. But to all those skinny people on the forum and the comments who are whinging about it not being in a size 34? Seriously, you can just fark off. Is it not enough that the rest of the website is catering for your skinny arses?
7. The Essential Cardi is going. Slowly. Very slowly. Here's my Brooklyn Tweed inspired shot (not really - I've always loved the macro. But anyone would think he was the first genius to think of it).
8. If someone could make me a hot, milky tea right now, I would greatly appreciate it. xxx
9. I promise to not be so cranky tomorrow.