I loved this meme - but I'm loving seeing everyone else's bags even more! I'm such a voyeur, obviously.
This is my Nicole Cerini satchel, very old. I tend to use this on weekends and holidays. It holds just about everything. I think I might need a new one soon.
Here we have:
* Homemade bag for my latest crochet project
* Green pouch for toiletries and pills
* Catherine Manuell purse
* Green iPod with homemade sashiko pouch
* Green leather diary
* Natio lipstick and QV lip balm
* Ladies' hankies (of course. I love ladies' hankies)
* Building pass and keys
* Sunglasses in Persuede case, specs in orange chinese brocade case, and Strepsils *cough cough*
The contents of my bag seem to confirm a love of orange, green and red. Who woulda thought?
that is one very organised bag!!ReplyDelete
the book looks appealing too
oh your contents are so neat! I will do this when I've thrown out all the tissues first!ReplyDelete
Don't you just love Nicola Cerini bags! I have the same size as yours with a dragonfly print. You've got a coll collection of stuff in there!ReplyDelete
I really like the orange fabric on your purse. It is really pretty. And you have a great hankie there as well. Cheers KylaReplyDelete
Great colour combo and such a neat and organised handbag!ReplyDelete